Search This Blog

Saturday, October 27, 2012

DNA Augmented Reality

Patty Rangel send us these Ideas for DNA..
My ULTIMATE Google Field Trip experience, would include cool looking Augmented Reality sunglasses and audio tour
My ULTIMATE Google Field Trip experience, would include cool looking Augmented Reality sunglasses and audio tour
 
My ULTIMATE Google Field Trip experience, would also include Fingertip sensors so that I could interact with the Augmented Reality information seen through the AR glasses
My ULTIMATE Google Field Trip experience, would also include Fingertip sensors so that I could interact with the Augmented Reality information seen through the AR glasses
 
Ideas for DNA...
Ultimately, my Google Field Trip experience, would be a fully immersive audio and visual experience on the go with smaller hardware
Ultimately, my Google Field Trip experience, would be a fully immersive audio and visual experience on the go with smaller hardware
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Locations of visitors to this page